Assam Tour Package
Tour Duration : (03 Nights / 04 Days)
Destinations Covered : Guwahati - Kaziranga.
Day 01 : Guwahati - Kaziranga National Park
Meet and assist by our representative at the airport & transfer to Kaziranga National Park, the home of the “One Horned Rhinoceros” (280 kms, 5 hrs), Check in at your hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay will be at Kaziranga.
Day 02 : Kaziranga National Park
Early morning explore any one zone of Kaziranga National Park on back of Elephant. Apart from the Rhino, other species found are Hog Deer, Swamp Deer, Wild Buffalo, Elephants and if you are lucky then tiger also. It is also home to pelicans, storks and darters as there are a number of water bodies inside the Park. We will return to the resort for breakfast. Afternoon we have arranged a jeep safari through the National Park. Evening come back to the hotel. Overnight stay will be at Kaziranga.
Day 03 : Kaziranga National Park - Guwahati
After breakfast drive to Guwahati (280 kms 5 hrs). Arrive and check in at hotel. Evening visit 'Kalakshetra', a place where Assamese history and culture presents through Light and sound show. Return to hotel. Overnight stay will be at Guwahati.
Day 04 : In Guwahati
After breakfast visit Kamakhya Temple, etc. Transfer to Guwahati airport for onward journey.
Includes of :
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Buffet/Fixed menu breakfast only.
- Exclusive A/c Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- One Elephant & one Jeep Safari in Kaziranga National Park (Subject to operation).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
Cost Exclude :
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- GST will be extra as per applicable.